Gail’s experience as a business lawyer mixed with her human behavior expertise is a powerful combination for helping clients navigate relationships and the nuances of finding success.
Gail experienced first hand how individuals can be dissatisfied and feel stuck. Despite her many accomplishments, Gail felt something was missing in her law career. She found that the most energizing moments were when legal clients confided in her and sought counsel on personal and professional matters. Ultimately, Gail decided to leave a top law firm in order to pursue her dream of becoming a psychotherapist.
In all contexts, Gail’s goal is to empower her clients to find solutions and gain relief. She thoroughly enjoys sharing her insights about human behavior and, in doing so, elevates others to address their concerns and produce results.
Gail is known for helping professionals advance and pivot in their careers and for helping people grow personally and build healthy relationships.
- M.S.S., Bryn Mawr College, Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research
- J.D., with honors, George Washington University Law School
- B.A. in Psychology, magna cum laude, University of Pennsylvania
Licenses and memberships
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, 2007
- Pennsylvania Bar, 1990
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association, Women in the Profession Committee
- Member, Women Owned Law; Vice-Chair, Retention, Membership Committee
- Member, Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Workers
Family and Culture
Gail enjoys spending time with her family and her dog. She loves to travel and meet new people while learning about different cultures and lifestyles. She can often be found at a cafe enjoying a cup of fresh brewed iced tea (no coffee), reading a memoir, people watching or solving the NY Times crossword puzzle. Born and raised in NYC, Gail loves to revisit her old stomping ground, and does so often now that her elder son lives in Manhattan.