Gail inspires audiences with talks and trainings on leadership, communication in the workplace, the power of grit and resilience, navigating relationships and developing business.
From students to senior levels and across industries, Gail engages audiences with interactive presentations and workshops. She also facilitates innovative Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs in Ethics and Substantive topics. She draws upon her own professional experiences along with her human behavior expertise to inspire others to connect with the leader within themselves.
- Championing Your Career as a Leader: Mindfully Managing Your Time, Relationships and Wellness
- Negotiating for Yourself: Actionable Strategies to Get More of What You Want and Need
- Keys to Sustaining Success: Grit and Resilience
- Professional Brand Building: Assessing your Unique Value and Strengths
- Leadership and Executive Presence: Taking Charge of your Career
- Assessing Yourself: Painting a Positive Portrait in your Annual Self Evaluation
Gail customizes topics based on each client’s needs.
A Sampling of Clients
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Ark Group’s Women in Law 12th Annual Conference
- Ballard Spahr, LLP
- Columbia University Law School
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Duane Morris, LLP
- Equal Justice Foundation
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- International Bar Association
- McCullough & Company, PC, CPAs
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Potter Anderson & Corroon
- Temple University School of Dentistry
- Troutman Pepper
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
- Wharton MBA Women in Business
- Women Owned Law
Invite Gail Today
Gail inspires her audiences to step out of their comfort zone and take action. Audience members report gaining insight and practical tips they put into practice.
If you or your organization are looking to book Gail, please click here and she will return your inquiry.
“Gail’s message is fundamental; she helps us improve the way we live our everyday lives. Her presentation on confidence is equally relevant for men and women, no matter the stage of personal or professional development. At bottom, she helped me understand what it takes to become more comfortable with myself, more successful in my environment, and–most importantly–happier.”
“I retained Gail to present her ‘Keys to Success: Grit and Resilience’ workshop to my Drexel University College of Medicine post baccalaureate class. One of the activities involved a concrete networking homework assignment. I took Gail’s advice for myself, did the networking assignment, and ended up getting recruited for a new job. Although I had not been job seeking at the time, I accepted the offer and love my new position! Thank you, Gail, for your inspiration and guidance – it works!”