As the Summer Sun is Setting…
…and the Fall is upon us, I find myself back at my desk – decluttering, reprioritizing and making those projects that have been lying dormant happen, i.e., an article on time management and prioritizing!
Now is a great time for all of you to do the same. And, I am available to help.
Ready to Take Charge of your Career?
- What work challenge are you grappling with?
- Are you feeling undervalued and as if you have hit a wall in your current company?
- Do you have a plan to address the matter?
- Is it time to get that raise, bonus or new title you have earned?
If you are ready to take action, there are several ways we can work together. Please consider reaching out if you are:
- Searching for a New Job or Career: You may be thinking about starting a search for a new position because you have hit the ceiling at your current job. In order to get a raise, a promotion or a leadership position, a lateral move may serve you well. Or if you are thinking about pivoting to a new career or a position that is more of a “cousin” to your current position. I can help you strategize, revise your resume, brush off your interviewing skills, and be accountable. Let’s do this together, so your search is successful!
- Navigating Firm Politics: Are you challenged by your firm or company’s politics and need guidance to navigate relationships to achieve more growth and leadership opportunities at work? I can help you get what you need.
- Developing Business: You might be working on developing business and need strategy and encouragement on how to make the “ask” and strengthen your business relationships. I can guide you to make this doable.
- Negotiating for Yourself: Do you need some guidance on how to ask/negotiate for a raise, a new title, a bonus, or a remote or hybrid work arrangement before year end/evaluation time? Let’s talk about how to approach your supervisor and what to say.
If you need help or would simply like to chat, please contact me. There are several ways we can work together and I am here to support you, and am simply an email, email@example.com or phone call, 215.260.4881, away.
If you know of anyone who might benefit from my guidance and coaching, please pass this email along.
Wishing you a productive and fun Fall,
During the holiday season, we spend hours with family, friends, colleagues, and even strangers, celebrating all the good things that December brings. It is a good time to think about improving our relationships through the ways we communicate to those in our lives.
A bucket list is comprised of the experiences one wants to have during their lifetime. It seems that many people hold on to their lists until they are older and have “more time.”
I recently went to a concert of one of my favorite musicians: Keith Urban. At age 54, with more than 30 years in the music industry, he rocked a sold-out 25,000-person outdoor venue for 2+ hours on a Sunday evening in 90-degree heat. What an inspiration!
We shouldn’t have to pretend that everything is okay when it isn’t.
On a recent road trip, I stopped in Charlotte, North Carolina and discovered the city loves public art. It boasts over 60 murals, one of which caught my eye and my heart – the Confetti Hearts Wall Mural by artist Evelyn Hanson in the South End neighborhood.
As we enter this new year, the pandemic is still creating uncertainty in our personal and professional lives. That said, now is the most popular time to set goals and resolutions. In order to set ourselves up for success, we need to be thoughtful about what we want to accomplish.