I hope you have had time this summer to recharge, renew and refresh – and are ready to have a productive and enthusiastic September. After spending some time at the beach with my family and my favorite dog, I am back in my office and available to help. Now is a great time of year to clean off your desk, reprioritize your agenda, and make those projects that have been lying dormant happen.
Please consider reaching out if:
- You are thinking about starting a search for a new position or contemplating a transition to a new career. I can help you strategize, put a plan in place, and be accountable – so your search is practical and successful.
- You are challenged by your organization’s politics and need some guidance to navigate relationships with your colleagues to get more and different growth opportunities in your career.
- You are working on developing business and need some encouragement and advice on how to make the “ask.”
- You are drafting your self-evaluation/compensation memo and need some guidance on how to ask for a raise, a new title, or a promotion, or need a second, objective opinion on the style, substance, and strength of the memo.
- You need to get more done in less time than you have, and want some guidance on time management, including how to say “no.”
I am available for a 15-minute complimentary phone session at 215-260-4881 if you’d like to talk about what you need and how I can be of assistance. If you know of anyone who might need my help, please don’t hesitate to pass this email on to them.
With best wishes for a Happy September,
Who among us hasn’t had a moment, a day or a week where we felt the pressure in our lives – professionally and personally – to “go out there” and do what is expected of us even when all we really wanted to do was get back under the covers?
As part of my goal to practice wellness during the work week, I committed to do a short mindfulness exercise. I downloaded a Mindfulness app and began using it for a 10-minute practice three times a week.
Covid has caused us to reevaluate many aspects of our lives and ask the questions: What am I doing with my life? Is this what I really want?
Our 2021 Superpower is . . . After having our world suddenly turned upside down in 2020, it seems that 2021 could not have arrived quickly enough. I started my day on Monday, January 4 - - excited to work with my clients on their goals and challenges for this new...
Once upon a time . . . when my legal career was rising and my mood was falling, I knew I was no longer in the right place. I set out to find a new job that would better fit my need for purpose.
We typically mark the seasonal transition with traditions we enjoy, like Halloween trick-or-treating and cheering with the crowd at sporting events. However, since many of our favorite pastimes remain restricted due to the continuing global pandemic, here are some suggestions on what we still can do